CCNA3 Chapter 7 Exam Answer v5.03 2016
Refer to the exhibit. Which command should be used to configure EIGRP to only advertise the network that is attached to the gigabit Ethernet 0/1 interface?
- network 172.16.23.64 0.0.0.63
- network 172.16.23.0 255.255.255.192
- network 172.16.23.64 0.0.0.127
- network 172.16.23.0 255.255.255.128
What is the purpose of using protocol-dependent modules in EIGRP?
- to describe different routing processes
- to identify different application layer protocols
- to use different transport protocols for different packets
- to accommodate routing of different network layer protocols
If all router Ethernet interfaces in an EIGRP network are configured with the default EIGRP timers, how long will a router wait by default to receive an EIGRP packet from its neighbor before declaring the neighbor unreachable?
- 10 seconds
- 15 seconds
- 20 seconds
- 30 seconds
Which two EIGRP packet types are sent with unreliable delivery? (Choose two.)
Which destination MAC address is used when a multicast EIGRP packet is encapsulated into an Ethernet frame?
What is identified within the opcode of an EIGRP packet header?
- the EIGRP message type that is being sent or received from a neighbor
- the EIGRP autonomous system metrics
- the EIGRP hold timer agreed upon with a neighbor
- the EIGRP sum of delays from source to destination
Why would a network administrator use a wildcard mask in the network command when configuring a router to use EIGRP?
- to lower the router overhead
- to send a manual summarization
- to exclude some interfaces from the EIGRP process
- to subnet at the time of the configuration
An administrator issues the router eigrp 100 command on a router. What is the number 100 used for?
- as the autonomous system number
- as the number of neighbors supported by this router
- as the length of time this router will wait to hear hello packets from a neighbor
- as the maximum bandwidth of the fastest interface on the router
What information does EIGRP maintain within the routing table?
- both successors and feasible successors
- only feasible successors
- adjacent neighbors
- all routes known to the router
- only successors
Which table is used by EIGRP to store all routes that are learned from EIGRP neighbors?
- the routing table
- the neighbor table
- the topology table
- the adjacency table
Which command or commands must be entered on a serial interface of a Cisco router to restore the bandwidth to the default value of that specific router interface?
- bandwidth 1500
- copy running-config startup-config
- no bandwidth
Which command is used to display the bandwidth of an interface on an EIGRP-enabled router?
- show ip route
- show interfaces
- show ip protocols
- show ip interface brief
A new network administrator has been asked to verify the metrics that are used by EIGRP on a Cisco device. Which two EIGRP metrics are measured by using static values on a Cisco device? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. Which two networks contain feasible successors? (Choose two.)
Refer to the exhibit. R3 has two possible paths to the 172.16.99.0 network. What is the reported distance of the feasible successor route?
How do EIGRP routers establish and maintain neighbor relationships?
- by exchanging neighbor tables with directly attached routers
- by comparing known routes to information received in updates
- by exchanging hello packets with neighboring routers
- by dynamically learning new routes from neighbors
- by exchanging routing tables with directly attached routers
What is indicated when an EIGRP route is in the passive state?
- The route has the highest path cost of all routes to that destination network.
- The route must be confirmed by neighboring routers before it is put in the active state.
- The route is a feasible successor and will be used if the active route fails.
- There is no activity on the route to that network.
- The route is viable and can be used to forward traffic.
What is the multicast address used by an EIGRP-enabled router operating with IPv6?
Which configuration is necessary to ensure successful operation of EIGRP for IPv6?
- The eigrp router-id command requires an IPv6 address within the router configuration mode.
- The network command is required within the router configuration mode.
- The no shutdown command is required within the router configuration mode.
- The router eigrp autonomous-system command is required within the router configuration mode.
Fill in the Blank. Use the abbreviation.
EIGRP uses the RTP protocol to deliver EIGRP packets to neighbors.
Fill in the blank.
In an EIGRP topology table, a route that is in a/an active state will cause the Diffusing Update Algorithm to send EIGRP queries that ask other routers for a path to this network.
Match the correct version of EIGRP with the EIGRP features. (Not all options are used.)
Order the precedence in which an EIGRP router would choose the router ID. (Not all options are used.)
Open the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question.
Which code is displayed on the web server?